- Often, you apply just a fraction of what you have learnt unless you are in a research world
- You often face ostracizm from your peers who are afraid to be surrounded by those "smarter" than you. Hence, social stress may come.
- In real life, the standard tested measures of intelligence may not make you successful in real life where you need to use street smarts to achieve a result(eg increase market share of XYZ item by 1% in 6 months)
- For Big 4 also, Sr Manager and above is a sales role, and in assessment procedures, you may know the law but the other party may know the assessment officer
- Rules of success change in the real world and you need to be prepared.
Credits: Large part of this post inspired by video of Anurag Singhal(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1J-_binWYA)